With WebHost Manager, you can restore multiple backups at the same time. You can only restore multiple backups of the same type: daily, weekly, or monthly.
To restore multiple backups, follow these steps:
- To access the Backup Menu, click on Backup, on the main screen of your WebHost Manager interface.
- Click on Restore multiple backups.
- Click on the Daily, Weekly, or Monthly button to select the type of backup you want to restore.
- Click on the checkboxes next to the backup files that you want to restore, or click on Select All.
- When you’re ready to start, click on Start Restore.
And there you have it!
- How to Fix Invalid cPanel License Error When the IP is In Fact Licensed
- How to Increase PHP Upload Limit on a cPanel Server
- How to Add a Subdomain in Plesk 12
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Use the search bar at the top to search our entire Knowledge Base.
The Hivelocity Difference
With best-in-class customer service, affordable pricing, a wide-range of fully-customizable options, and a network like no other, Hivelocity is the hosting solution you’ve been waiting for.