With WebHost Manager, you can restore multiple backups at the same time. You can only restore multiple backups of the same type: daily, weekly, or monthly.
To restore multiple backups, follow these steps:
- To access the Backup Menu, click on Backup, on the main screen of your WebHost Manager interface.
- Click on Restore multiple backups.
- Click on the Daily, Weekly, or Monthly button to select the type of backup you want to restore.
- Click on the checkboxes next to the backup files that you want to restore, or click on Select All.
- When you’re ready to start, click on Start Restore.
And there you have it!
Looking for more information on WHM? Search our Knowledge Base!
Interested in more articles about Control Panels? Navigate to our Categories page using the bar on the left or check out these popular articles:
- How to Fix Invalid cPanel License Error When the IP is In Fact Licensed
- How to Increase PHP Upload Limit on a cPanel Server
- How to Add a Subdomain in Plesk 12
Popular tags within this category include: cPanel, WHM, Plesk, DirectAdmin, and more.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Use the search bar at the top to search our entire Knowledge Base.
The Hivelocity Difference
Seeking a better Dedicated Server solution? In the market for Private Cloud or Colocation services? Check out Hivelocity’s extensive list of products for great deals and offers.
With best-in-class customer service, affordable pricing, a wide-range of fully-customizable options, and a network like no other, Hivelocity is the hosting solution you’ve been waiting for.
Unsure which of our services is best for your particular needs? Call or live chat with one of our sales agents today and see the difference Hivelocity can make for you.