You can change an account holder’s password, if required. This is usually only necessary when an account holder cannot remember their password as they can change their password if they know their current password.
- To access the Account Functions Menu, click on Account Functions, on the main screen of your WebHost Manager interface.
- Click on Password Modification.
- Click on the required domain or user name in the displayed list.
- Click on Change Password.
And there you have it!
- How to Fix Invalid cPanel License Error When the IP is In Fact Licensed
- How to Increase PHP Upload Limit on a cPanel Server
- How to Add a Subdomain in Plesk 12
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Use the search bar at the top to search our entire Knowledge Base.
The Hivelocity Difference
With best-in-class customer service, affordable pricing, a wide-range of fully-customizable options, and a network like no other, Hivelocity is the hosting solution you’ve been waiting for.