The MultiPHP manager allows users and administrators to select the server level and per-domain default PHP versions.
- Login to WHM with root user.
- Once logged at your left hand side menu search for Multi, then under software section click on MultiPHP Manager.
- On your right hand side pane , you will see the list of websites hosted on the server. Select the website for which you want to change the PHP version.
- From the PHP Version drop down window select PHP version* that you want to configure the website.
- Now click on Apply in order to change the PHP version for the domain.
- You can now see that the version for the selected domain is changed to your PHP version of choice.
* The versions available in this list are determined by which versions are enabled in Easy Apache 4.