By default, PhpMyAdmin in a cPanel server imposes an upload limit of 50MB. So, importing a SQL file larger than 50MB may time out. To increase the default upload limit, just follow these steps.
- First, log in with SSH and root.
- Next, search the path of php.ini (generally, it’s located in /usr/local/lib/php.ini).
- Search for upload_max_filesize and increase the value as per your requirements.
*Note: You may also want to change the values of max_execution_time and memory_limit.
upload_max_filesize = 250MB
post_max_size = 500MB
memory_limit = 512MB
max_execution_time = 3600
- How to Fix Invalid cPanel License Error When the IP is In Fact Licensed
- How to Increase PHP Upload Limit on a cPanel Server
- How to Add a Subdomain in Plesk 12
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Use the search bar at the top to search our entire Knowledge Base.
The Hivelocity Difference
With best-in-class customer service, affordable pricing, a wide-range of fully-customizable options, and a network like no other, Hivelocity is the hosting solution you’ve been waiting for.