cPanel Webmail Login
If you haven’t created a webmail account yet within cPanel, then follow the instructions in our cPanel Beginner’s Guide to set up Webmail for the first time. If you’ve already set up email, but are unsure on how to access your cPanel Webmail login, then just follow these steps:
- First, you’ll need to open a window in your favorite internet browser.
- In the address bar of the browser, type in the URL as shown below:
*Note: you will need to replace “yourdomainname” or “serverip” with your website’s actual domain name or your server’s specific IP address.
- Now, provide your email address and password, and click on Log in.
- In the next window, you should see 3 options listed: Horde, Roundcube, and SquirrelMail.
- Select whichever program you prefer, and you should now be able to view your emails.
Need More Personalized Help?
If you have any further issues, questions, or would like some assistance checking on this or anything else, please reach out to us from your my.hivelocity.net account -> Support and provide your server credentials within the encrypted field for the best possible security and support.
If you are unable to reach your my.hivelocity.net account or if you are on the go, please reach out from your valid my.hivelocity.net account email to us here at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also available to you through our phone and live chat system 24/7/365.