cPanel Webmail Login
If you haven’t created a webmail account yet within cPanel, then follow the instructions in our cPanel Beginner’s Guide to set up Webmail for the first time. If you’ve already set up email, but are unsure on how to access your cPanel Webmail login, then just follow these steps:
- First, you’ll need to open a window in your favorite internet browser.
- In the address bar of the browser, type in the URL as shown below:
*Note: you will need to replace “yourdomainname” or “serverip” with your website’s actual domain name or your server’s specific IP address.
- Now, provide your email address and password, and click on Log in.
- In the next window, you should see 3 options listed: Horde, Roundcube, and SquirrelMail.
- Select whichever program you prefer, and you should now be able to view your emails.
- How to Fix Invalid cPanel License Error When the IP is In Fact Licensed
- How to Increase PHP Upload Limit on a cPanel Server
- How to Add a Subdomain in Plesk 12
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Use the search bar at the top to search our entire Knowledge Base.
The Hivelocity Difference
With best-in-class customer service, affordable pricing, a wide-range of fully-customizable options, and a network like no other, Hivelocity is the hosting solution you’ve been waiting for.