This function allows users to display all domains that are parked on top of other domains.
To see a list of all parked domains, just follow these steps:
- To access the Account Information Menu, click on Account Information, on the main screen of your WebHost Manager interface.
- Next, click on List Parked Domains.
- A list of parked domains will now appear.
And there you have it!
- How to Fix Invalid cPanel License Error When the IP is In Fact Licensed
- How to Increase PHP Upload Limit on a cPanel Server
- How to Add a Subdomain in Plesk 12
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Use the search bar at the top to search our entire Knowledge Base.
The Hivelocity Difference
With best-in-class customer service, affordable pricing, a wide-range of fully-customizable options, and a network like no other, Hivelocity is the hosting solution you’ve been waiting for.