- First, log in to Plesk as the admin user using your username and password.
- On the left side panel, under the Hosting Services section, click on Domains. This will show you all the hosted domains on the server.
- Now, click on the website or domain you would like to set a bandwidth limit on.
- On the next screen, click on the option labelled Hosting Settings. This will bring up a new screen.
- Scroll down until you see the option for Bandwidth Limiting. Click on it.
- On the next screen, enable the option to Switch on bandwidth limiting and enter a value into the form field labelled Maximum bandwidth usage.
- Click on the OK button to save your changes.
And there you have it!