- Install cvsup-without-gui from ports:
- Copy the cvsup recipes to /usr/local/etc:
cp /usr/share/examples/cvsup/stable-supfile /usr/local/etc/stable-supfile
cp /usr/share/examples/cvsup/ports-supfile /usr/local/etc/ports-supfile
- Edit the cvsup recipes for both stable and ports — you just need to specify the server to use (for example cvsup4.us.FreeBSD.org):
- Update your sources:
/usr/local/bin/cvsup -g /usr/local/etc/stable-supfile
/usr/local/bin/cvsup -g /usr/local/etc/ports-supfile
- install portupgrade and update all previously installed ports:
And there you have it!
- How to Check the Apache Version on a Linux Dedicated cPanel Server
- How to Change a Password in Linux
- How to Check if Your Linux Server is Under DDoS Attack
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Use the search bar at the top to search our entire Knowledge Base.
The Hivelocity Difference
With best-in-class customer service, affordable pricing, a wide-range of fully-customizable options, and a network like no other, Hivelocity is the hosting solution you’ve been waiting for.