WebHost Manager (WHM) enables you to list all subdomains on your server. This function will display all subdomains and parked domains, sorted by domain name.
To list out your subdomains using WHM, just follow these steps:
- To access the Account Information Menu, click on Account Information, on the main screen of your WebHost Manager interface.
- Click on List Subdomains.
- A list of subdomains and parked domains, sorted by domain name, will be displayed.
- How to Fix Invalid cPanel License Error When the IP is In Fact Licensed
- How to Increase PHP Upload Limit on a cPanel Server
- How to Add a Subdomain in Plesk 12
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Use the search bar at the top to search our entire Knowledge Base.
The Hivelocity Difference
With best-in-class customer service, affordable pricing, a wide-range of fully-customizable options, and a network like no other, Hivelocity is the hosting solution you’ve been waiting for.