What is the WordPress Toolkit?
The WordPress Toolkit is an extension designed to streamline the installation and configuration of WordPress (WP) for servers using the Plesk control panel. By emphasizing one-click solutions for many of WordPress’s more time-consuming features, the WordPress Toolkit is designed to give users a more simplified WP experience without sacrificing control.
Installing WordPress Toolkit
To install the WordPress Toolkit using Plesk, just follow these eight steps:
- First, log in to your Plesk Onyx control panel with admin user.
- Once logged in, on your left hand side pane under the Server management section, click on the option for Tools & Settings.
- On the Tools & Settings page, under Plesk, click on Update and Updates and Upgrades.
- Once clicked, a window will pop up showing an option to Install and Update Plesk. On the same page, click on Add/Remove Components.
- On the Add/Remove components screen, click on the “+” sign near Plesk Extensions and select WordPress Toolkit.
- Click on Continue and wait for the installation to finish.
- After the installation is successful, you will see the related message on the Plesk screen.
- Click on OK and you are done.
And there you have it! Now you know how to install the WordPress Toolkit using Plesk Onyx.
Need More Personalized Help?
If you have any further issues, questions, or would like some assistance checking on this or anything else, please reach out to us from your my.hivelocity.net account -> Support and provide your server credentials within the encrypted field for the best possible security and support.
If you are unable to reach your my.hivelocity.net account or if you are on the go, please reach out from your valid my.hivelocity.net account email to us here at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also available to you through our phone and live chat system 24/7/365.