What is the WordPress Toolkit?
The WordPress Toolkit is an extension designed to streamline the installation and configuration of WordPress (WP) for servers using the Plesk control panel. By emphasizing one-click solutions for many of WordPress’s more time-consuming features, the WordPress Toolkit is designed to give users a more simplified WP experience without sacrificing control.
Installing WordPress Toolkit
To install the WordPress Toolkit using Plesk, just follow these eight steps:
- First, log in to your Plesk Onyx control panel with admin user.
- Once logged in, on your left hand side pane under the Server management section, click on the option for Tools & Settings.
- On the Tools & Settings page, under Plesk, click on Update and Updates and Upgrades.
- Once clicked, a window will pop up showing an option to Install and Update Plesk. On the same page, click on Add/Remove Components.
- On the Add/Remove components screen, click on the “+” sign near Plesk Extensions and select WordPress Toolkit.
- Click on Continue and wait for the installation to finish.
- After the installation is successful, you will see the related message on the Plesk screen.
- Click on OK and you are done.
And there you have it! Now you know how to install the WordPress Toolkit using Plesk Onyx.
- How to Fix Invalid cPanel License Error When the IP is In Fact Licensed
- How to Increase PHP Upload Limit on a cPanel Server
- How to Add a Subdomain in Plesk 12
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Use the search bar at the top to search our entire Knowledge Base.
The Hivelocity Difference
With best-in-class customer service, affordable pricing, a wide-range of fully-customizable options, and a network like no other, Hivelocity is the hosting solution you’ve been waiting for.