The Health Monitor in Plesk Onyx helps you to keep your Plesk Onyx installation running smoothly by keeping track of the system resources usage on the server and notifying you when any resources usages reaches beyond the pre-defined limit.
- Login to your Plesk Onyx control panel with admin user
- Once logged in at your left hand side pane under “Server management” section click on Tools & Settings option.
- On Tools and Settings page under Plesk option click on Update and Updates and Upgrades.
- Once clicked a window will pop up showing “Install and Update Plesk” option , on the same page click on “Add Remove Components” option.
- On the Add/remove components page search for “Server Health Monitor” and select install
- Click on Continue button and wait for the installation to be finished.
- After successful installation you will see the related message on the plesk screen.
- Click on OK and you are done.