The Server Health Monitor in Plesk Onyx helps users keep their Plesk installations running smoothly by tracking the system’s resource usage and notifying them when any resource usage exceeds a pre-defined limit. In this guide, we’ll cover the steps necessary to install the Plesk Server Health Monitor to ensure your server continues running optimally.
Installing Server Health Monitor
To install Server Health Monitor in Plesk, just follow these steps:
- First, log in to your Plesk Onyx control panel as the admin user, using your username and password.
- Once logged in, on the left side panel, under Server Management, locate and click on the Tools & Settings option.
- On the Tools and Settings page, under the Plesk option, click on Updates and Upgrades.
- Once clicked, a window will pop up showing the Install and Update Plesk option. On the same page, click the Add/Remove Components option.
- On the Add/Remove Components page, search for Server Health Monitor and select Install.
- Click on Continue and wait for the installation to finish.
- After the installation is successfully completed, you will see a related message confirming this on your Plesk screen.
- Click OK to confirm and finalize your changes.
And there you have it! Server Health Monitor is installed and you can now more easily track your server’s resource usage.
- How to Fix Invalid cPanel License Error When the IP is In Fact Licensed
- How to Increase PHP Upload Limit on a cPanel Server
- How to Add a Subdomain in Plesk 12
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Use the search bar at the top to search our entire Knowledge Base.
The Hivelocity Difference
With best-in-class customer service, affordable pricing, a wide-range of fully-customizable options, and a network like no other, Hivelocity is the hosting solution you’ve been waiting for.