The Server Health Monitor in Plesk Onyx helps users keep their Plesk installations running smoothly by tracking the system’s resource usage and notifying them when any resource usage exceeds a pre-defined limit. In this guide, we’ll cover the steps necessary to install the Plesk Server Health Monitor to ensure your server continues running optimally.
Installing Server Health Monitor
To install Server Health Monitor in Plesk, just follow these steps:
- First, log in to your Plesk Onyx control panel as the admin user, using your username and password.
- Once logged in, on the left side panel, under Server Management, locate and click on the Tools & Settings option.
- On the Tools and Settings page, under the Plesk option, click on Updates and Upgrades.
- Once clicked, a window will pop up showing the Install and Update Plesk option. On the same page, click the Add/Remove Components option.
- On the Add/Remove Components page, search for Server Health Monitor and select Install.
- Click on Continue and wait for the installation to finish.
- After the installation is successfully completed, you will see a related message confirming this on your Plesk screen.
- Click OK to confirm and finalize your changes.
And there you have it! Server Health Monitor is installed and you can now more easily track your server’s resource usage.
Need More Personalized Help?
If you have any further issues, questions, or would like some assistance checking on this or anything else, please reach out to us from your my.hivelocity.net account -> Support and provide your server credentials within the encrypted field for the best possible security and support.
If you are unable to reach your my.hivelocity.net account or if you are on the go, please reach out from your valid my.hivelocity.net account email to us here at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also available to you through our phone and live chat system 24/7/365.