One of the new features of Plesk onyx with which you can run , manage docker containers through plesk only.
Note:- This functionality is not supported in Plesk installations running on Windows Server 2008.
- Login to your Plesk Onyx control panel with admin user.
- Once logged in at your left hand side pane under “Server management” section click on Tools & Settings option.
- On Tools and Settings page under Plesk option click on Update and Updates and Upgrades.
- Once clicked a window will pop up showing “Install and Update Plesk” option , on the same page click on “Add Remove Components” option.
- On Add/Remove components screen , search for Docker. Click on the arrow near Docker and select Install.
- Click on Continue button and wait for the installation to be finished.
- After successful installation you will see the related message on the plesk screen.
- Click on OK and you are done.