One of the new features of Plesk Onyx is the ability for users to manage their docker containers entirely within their Plesk control panel. In this guide we’ll cover the steps necessary to activate Docker support in your Plesk Onyx environment.
*Note: Docker support functionality is not available in Plesk installations running on Windows Server 2008.
Activating Docker Support in Plesk Onyx
To turn on Docker support, just follow these 8 easy steps:
- First, log in to your Plesk Onyx control panel as an admin user.
- Once you’ve logged in, on the left side panel, under Server management, click on the option labelled Tools & Settings.
- On the Tools and Settings page, under the Plesk list, click the option for Updates and Upgrades.
- Once clicked, a window will open showing options to Install and Update Plesk. On this page, click the Add/Remove Components option.
- On the Add/Remove components screen, search for Docker. Click the arrow near Docker and select the option to Install.
- Click Continue and wait for the installation to finish.
- After successfully installing, you will see a related message on the Plesk screen, confirming installation of the Docker extension.
- Click OK to finalize your changes.
And there you have it! Your Plesk Onyx control panel now supports Docker.
- How to Fix Invalid cPanel License Error When the IP is In Fact Licensed
- How to Increase PHP Upload Limit on a cPanel Server
- How to Add a Subdomain in Plesk 12
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Use the search bar at the top to search our entire Knowledge Base.
The Hivelocity Difference
With best-in-class customer service, affordable pricing, a wide-range of fully-customizable options, and a network like no other, Hivelocity is the hosting solution you’ve been waiting for.