Plesk onyx has proper Ruby language support as a plesk extension. The Ruby extension available in Plesk Onyx allows users to quickly and easily deploy Ruby apps on their domains.
- Login to your Plesk Onyx control panel with admin user.
- Once logged in at your left hand side pane under “Server management” section click on Tools & Settings option.
- On Tools and Settings page under Plesk option click on Update and Updates and Upgrades.
- Once clicked a window will pop up showing “Install and Update Plesk” option , on the same page click on “Add Remove Components” option.
- On Add/Remove components screen , click on + sign near Web hosting option and select “Ruby Support”
- Click on Continue button and wait for the installation to be finished.
- After successful installation you will see the related message on the plesk screen.
- Click on OK and you are done.