Plesk Onyx offers Node.js support , Node.js is an open-source, cross-platform runtime environment for developing server-side Web applications.
- Login to your Plesk Onyx control panel with admin user.
- Once logged in at your left hand side pane under “Server management” section click on Tools & Settings option.
- On Tools and Settings page under Plesk option click on Update and Updates and Upgrades.
- Once clicked a window will pop up showing “Install and Update Plesk” option , on the same page click on “Add Remove Components” option.
- On Add/Remove components screen , click on + sign near Web hosting option and select “Node.js Support”
- Node.js requires Phusion Passenger server to be installed as its dependent component hence we will have to select the Phusion Passenger server option too.
- Click on Continue button and wait for the installation to be finished.
- After successful installation you will see the related message on the plesk screen.
- Click on OK and you are done.