What is MultiPHP Manager?
MultiPHP Manager is a new tool introduced to cPanel alongside EasyApache 4. It allows users to select which versions of PHP run on their sites on a per-domain level. For instance, if your server is running PHP 5.6 as it’s default PHP version but your website requires PHP 7, instead of changing the PHP version across your entire server, you can use MultiPHP manager to change the PHP version for only the specific domain you’d like to update.
*Note: To use MultiPHP Manager you must upgrade EasyApache to version 4.
Changing PHP Versions with MultiPHP Manager
To change the PHP version on one of your domains, just follow these steps:
- First, log in to WHM as the root user using your username and password.
- Once you’ve logged in, on the left side menu, search for Multi, then under the Software section, click on MultiPHP Manager.
- On the right side panel, you will see a list of websites hosted on the server. Locate and select the website for which you’d like to change the PHP version.
- From the PHP Version dropdown window, select the PHP version you want to configure for the website.
*Note: the versions available to you are determined by which versions are enabled in EasyApache 4.
- Once you’ve selected your desired PHP version, click Apply to finalize your changes.
- You should now be able to see that the PHP version for the domain you’ve selected has been changed to your PHP version of choice.
And there you have it! If there are other domains you need to change the PHP version for as well, simply repeat the above steps as needed.
Need More Personalized Help?
If you have any further issues, questions, or would like some assistance checking on this or anything else, please reach out to us from your my.hivelocity.net account -> Support and provide your server credentials within the encrypted field for the best possible security and support.
If you are unable to reach your my.hivelocity.net account or if you are on the go, please reach out from your valid my.hivelocity.net account email to us here at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also available to you through our phone and live chat system 24/7/365.