- First, log in to Plesk with admin user.
- Once logged in, on your left hand side under Server Management, click on Tools & Settings.
- Now on your right hand side panel, under the Security section, click on the option for Additional Administrator Accounts.
- On the next page of Additional Administrator Accounts, click on the Add Administrator Account button.
- On the Adding Administrator Account page, fill in all the requested information such Username, Password, Email ID, etc.
- Now click the OK button and you are done.
And there you have it!
- How to Fix Invalid cPanel License Error When the IP is In Fact Licensed
- How to Increase PHP Upload Limit on a cPanel Server
- How to Add a Subdomain in Plesk 12
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Use the search bar at the top to search our entire Knowledge Base.
The Hivelocity Difference
With best-in-class customer service, affordable pricing, a wide-range of fully-customizable options, and a network like no other, Hivelocity is the hosting solution you’ve been waiting for.