- First, log in to Plesk with admin user.
- Once logged in, on your left hand side under Server Management, click on Tools & Settings.
- Now on your right hand side panel, under the Security section, click on the option for Additional Administrator Accounts.
- On the next page of Additional Administrator Accounts, click on the Add Administrator Account button.
- On the Adding Administrator Account page, fill in all the requested information such Username, Password, Email ID, etc.
- Now click the OK button and you are done.
And there you have it!
Need More Personalized Help?
If you have any further issues, questions, or would like some assistance checking on this or anything else, please reach out to us from your my.hivelocity.net account -> Support and provide your server credentials within the encrypted field for the best possible security and support.
If you are unable to reach your my.hivelocity.net account or if you are on the go, please reach out from your valid my.hivelocity.net account email to us here at: email@example.com. We are also available to you through our phone and live chat system 24/7/365.