- First, log in to Plesk with admin user.
- Once logged in, on your left hand side under Server Management, click on Tools & Settings.
- Now on your right hand side panel, under the Security section, click on the option for Additional Administrator Accounts.
- On the next page of Additional Administrator Accounts, click on the Add Administrator Account button.
- On the Adding Administrator Account page, fill in all the requested information such Username, Password, Email ID, etc.
- Now click the OK button and you are done.
And there you have it!
Looking for more information on Plesk? Search our Knowledge Base!
Interested in more articles about Control Panels? Navigate to our Categories page using the bar on the left or check out these popular articles:
- How to Fix Invalid cPanel License Error When the IP is In Fact Licensed
- How to Increase PHP Upload Limit on a cPanel Server
- How to Add a Subdomain in Plesk 12
Popular tags within this category include: cPanel, WHM, Plesk, DirectAdmin, and more.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Use the search bar at the top to search our entire Knowledge Base.
The Hivelocity Difference
Seeking a better Dedicated Server solution? In the market for Private Cloud or Colocation services? Check out Hivelocity’s extensive list of products for great deals and offers.
With best-in-class customer service, affordable pricing, a wide-range of fully-customizable options, and a network like no other, Hivelocity is the hosting solution you’ve been waiting for.
Unsure which of our services is best for your particular needs? Call or live chat with one of our sales agents today and see the difference Hivelocity can make for you.