How to View a Table in a SQL Server Database
Need to know how you can view a table within a SQL server database? Using the Enterprise Manager, this can be achieved with just a few simple steps.
- First, you’ll need to open Enterprise Manager and expand the registered SQL Server
- Expand Databases to see a list of databases on the server
- Locate and expand the specific database containing the table you wish to view
- Click on Tables, which will show all of the tables in the database in the pane to the right
- Locate the table you’d like to open, right-click it and select Open Table -> Return Top…
- Type the number of rows you would like to view and click OK
- If you would like to view all rows in the table, select the Return All Rows option instead
And there you have it!
Looking for more information on SQL? Search our Knowledge Base!
Interested in more articles about Databases? Navigate to our Categories page using the bar on the left or check out these popular articles:
- How to Install SQL Server Management Studio 2017 on Windows Server 2019
- Create a MySQL Backup from Command Line – MySQL Import SQL File
- How to Install SQL Server 2012 Express on Windows Server 2012
Popular tags within this category include: MySQL, MSSQL, phpMyAdmin, PostgreSQL, and more.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Use the search bar at the top to search our entire Knowledge Base.
The Hivelocity Difference
Seeking a better Dedicated Server solution? In the market for Private Cloud or Colocation services? Check out Hivelocity’s extensive list of products for great deals and offers.
With best-in-class customer service, affordable pricing, a wide-range of fully-customizable options, and a network like no other, Hivelocity is the hosting solution you’ve been waiting for.
Unsure which of our services is best for your particular needs? Call or live chat with one of our sales agents today and see the difference Hivelocity can make for you.