How to View a Table in a SQL Server Database
Need to know how you can view a table within a SQL server database? Using the Enterprise Manager, this can be achieved with just a few simple steps.
- First, you’ll need to open Enterprise Manager and expand the registered SQL Server
- Expand Databases to see a list of databases on the server
- Locate and expand the specific database containing the table you wish to view
- Click on Tables, which will show all of the tables in the database in the pane to the right
- Locate the table you’d like to open, right-click it and select Open Table -> Return Top…
- Type the number of rows you would like to view and click OK
- If you would like to view all rows in the table, select the Return All Rows option instead
And there you have it!