Manage AutoSSL is one of the newer features introduced in cPanel. It allows users to manage their AutoSSL feature, which automatically installs domain-validated SSL certificates on a user’s domain, specifically for Apache and Dovecot services. In this guide, we’ll cover the steps necessary to enable Manage AutoSSL on your cPanel server.
Enabling Manage AutoSSL in cPanel
To manage the AutoSSL feature in cPanel, just follow these steps:
- First, log in to WHM as the root user, using your username and password.
- On the left side panel, under the SSL/TLS menu, click the option to Manage AutoSSL.
- On the right side panel, you will see that this feature is disabled by default.
- To enable the feature, select the cPanel (powered by Comodo) radio button and click Save.
- You will receive a notification from cPanel that the feature has been enabled.
And there you have it!