Manage AutoSSL is one of the newer features introduced in cPanel. It allows users to manage their AutoSSL feature, which automatically installs domain-validated SSL certificates on a user’s domain, specifically for Apache and Dovecot services. In this guide, we’ll cover the steps necessary to enable Manage AutoSSL on your cPanel server.
Enabling Manage AutoSSL in cPanel
To manage the AutoSSL feature in cPanel, just follow these steps:
- First, log in to WHM as the root user, using your username and password.
- On the left side panel, under the SSL/TLS menu, click the option to Manage AutoSSL.
- On the right side panel, you will see that this feature is disabled by default.
- To enable the feature, select the cPanel (powered by Comodo) radio button and click Save.
- You will receive a notification from cPanel that the feature has been enabled.
And there you have it!
Looking for more information on cPanel? Search our Knowledge Base!
Interested in more articles about Control Panels? Navigate to our Categories page using the bar on the left or check out these popular articles:
- How to Fix Invalid cPanel License Error When the IP is In Fact Licensed
- How to Increase PHP Upload Limit on a cPanel Server
- How to Add a Subdomain in Plesk 12
Popular tags within this category include: cPanel, WHM, Plesk, DirectAdmin, and more.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Use the search bar at the top to search our entire Knowledge Base.
The Hivelocity Difference
Seeking a better Dedicated Server solution? In the market for Private Cloud or Colocation services? Check out Hivelocity’s extensive list of products for great deals and offers.
With best-in-class customer service, affordable pricing, a wide-range of fully-customizable options, and a network like no other, Hivelocity is the hosting solution you’ve been waiting for.
Unsure which of our services is best for your particular needs? Call or live chat with one of our sales agents today and see the difference Hivelocity can make for you.