Please enter the information below about your certificate, then hit “Generate”.
- Execute this command in a terminal (or on your webserver’s terminal).
- Two files will be generated, .csr and .key.
- Be sure to save the .key file, as it is the private key you will need to install on your webserver
- Now, print out the CSR with the following command:
- Finally, copy the text output into the activation form. It will start with “—–BEGIN CERTIFICATE REQUEST—–“ and end with “—–END CERTIFICATE REQUEST—–“