Earlier this week we had some contractors out to lay a cement slab in preparation for the extra diesel fuel we are adding. I arrived to the office today to find a huge crane parked behind our facility. An hour later our 3500 gallon tank arrived and we were ready for install.
As of 30 minutes ago our new 3500 gallon tank is sitting on its cement slab. Once we connect this tank to our generators out back we will have roughly 6-7 days of run time on back up generator power. This is an exciting day for Hivelocity and just another landmark of our achievements.
The play-by-play of this installation was documented on Twitter with photos of the action added every few minutes.
1. Crane parked and ready- https://twitter.com/?photo_id=1#!/HIVELOCITY/status/137186025112993793/photo/1
2. Tank has arrived- https://twitter.com/?photo_id=1#!/HIVELOCITY/status/137191610776690688/photo/1
3. We have lift off- https://twitter.com/?photo_id=1#!/HIVELOCITY/status/137194239229571072/photo/1
4. Gently guiding the tank to its new home- https://twitter.com/?photo_id=1#!/HIVELOCITY/status/137195483994136578/photo/1
5. Final measurements- https://twitter.com/?photo_id=1#!/HIVELOCITY/status/137196359815151616/photo/1
Follow us on Twitter @Hivelocity for the latest news and updates with everything Hivelocity.