First, you will need to install the IIS on your server:
- From the Start menu, click Manage Your Server.
- Under Managing Your Server Roles, click Add or remove a role.
- Read the preliminary steps in the Configure Your Server Wizard and click Next.
- Under Server Role, click Application server (IIS, ASP.NET) and then click Next. By default, the wizard installs and enables IIS, COM+, and DTC.
- If you want to serve either of the optional technologies (FrontPage Server Extensions or ASP.NET), on the Application Server Options page, select the appropriate check boxes, and then click Next.
- Read the summary and click Next.
- Complete the wizard, and then click Finish.
After that, you will need to install the web components for Remote Desktop:
- From the Start menu, click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Click Add/Remove Windows Components.
- In the Components list box, click Application Server.
- Click Details.
- Click Internet Information Services Manager.
- Click Details.
- Click on World Wide Web Services.
- From the list, select the Remote desktop web connection checkbox.
- Go through the wizard to complete it.
After Installing you will able to access the server as
Need More Personalized Help?
If you have any further issues, questions, or would like some assistance checking on this or anything else, please reach out to us from your my.hivelocity.net account -> Support and provide your server credentials within the encrypted field for the best possible security and support.
If you are unable to reach your my.hivelocity.net account or if you are on the go, please reach out from your valid my.hivelocity.net account email to us here at: email@example.com. We are also available to you through our phone and live chat system 24/7/365.