(Below is a copy of the email we sent Jan 2nd, 2018 to our new customers who came to us through our acquistion of RackAlley in September. The information within this message is in regards to our transitioning those accounts and account management to Hivelocity’s myVelocity customer portal. Previous RackAlley customers will now access and manage their account with Hivelocity through myVelocity. )
Let us first thank you for your business and wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous 2018. With the new year upon us, it is the perfect time to introduce myVelocity and give you a fresh new way to manage your account with us. myVelocity replaces the WHMCS interface you used previously to manage your account with RackAlley. Your old invoices and trouble tickets will not appear in myVelocity but can be emailed to you upon request.
Three quick steps to access your new myVelocity account:
- Visit https://my.hivelocity.net/send-password-reset, enter your email address and click reset. (Your username will be the same email address you previously used to access WHMCS with RackAlley which is also the same address this email was sent to.)
- Check your email for instruction on creating a password.
- Access myVelocity at https://my.hivelocity.net/login after establishing your new password.
Once you have access to myVelocity we encourage you to take a few minutes to explore and discover all of the features now available to you. Here are just a few of things you can do within myVelocity…
- Support tickets (24/7/365 with typical response time of 15 minutes or less)
- Billing and invoices
- Bandwidth usage graphs
- Create additional user accounts with customizable access rights
- Service monitoring and alerts
- DNS and record management
- Free cloud storage
- Enable Rapid Restore and view daily recovery points
- Much more…
Our in-house development team routinely pushes updates to myVelocity adding new features and perfecting old ones. If you have an idea for something you would like to see added just click the “feedback” button within myVelocity.
Thank you for your business and please let us know if you have any issues or questions.
Happy New Year,