1) Search for the Site Software tool which is listed in the Software/Services section in the cPanel.
2) Click on the Site Software tool, find the Magento in the Ecommerce area and click on it to open.
3) Once it opens, you will have to enter the Admin User & Admin Pass in order to proceed with the Magento installation.
4) If you wish you can specify a subfolder under the root directory for the installation. If you want to install it in your root directory then just leave it blank.
5) Now, simply click on the Install button in order to finish the installation of Magento.
The installation is now finished; you will get a confirmation screen showing you the following things:
- Front-end and back-end URL’s to access your store.
- User and Pass to login into your store.
- You’re Magento Encryption Key.