- Logging into Plesk*
- Click on the Websites & Domains tab.
- Click on Show Advanced Operations (a small grey link in the middle of the page), if the advanced options are not already shown.
- Click on Scheduled Tasks.
- Select the appropriate system user.
- Check the box next to the Scheduled Task you want to remove.
- Click on the Remove button.
- It will load a new page and ask if you really want to deleted it. Check the Confirm Removal box and click on the OK button.
- You will be taken back to the Scheduled Tasks screen and it should say: “Information: Scheduled tasks were removed.”
Save 15% on Instant Deploy Bare-Metal Servers in 26 Global Markets with Coupon Code: EdgeSave