- Log in to cPanel and click the Redirects icon.
- Leave the setting as 301 redirect, as this is preferred by search engines.
- Select the appropriate domain name from the drop-down.
- In the subsequent blank, enter an optional path and file name; this exact name must be typed to trigger the redirect.
- In the large blank, enter the full URL for the redirect target; include https:// or https:// (e.g. https://hivelocity.net)
- Leave the other settings as they are, unless you know why you want to change them.
- Click the Add button and you are done.
Save 15% on Instant Deploy Bare-Metal Servers in 26 Global Markets with Coupon Code: EdgeSave