To set up osCommerce online shop, do the following:
1. Select Domain info in the Domain Settings menu.
2. Click the Edit icon in the Web Service field.
3. On the page that shows enable osCommerce for the online store domain.
4. Agree with charges, if any.
5. Create a database and a user. osCommerce uses MySQL databases to store your commercial data, such as products, catalogues, etc.
WARNING: Assigning a previously created MySQL database for use by osCommerce will clear contents of all its tables.
The databases used by osCommerce will show among your MySQL databases marked “(Locked By osCommerce)”.
You can manage osCommerce databases with any MySQL GUI client or the built-in phpMyAdmin control panel