You can edit the content of your databases and user privileges using the phpPgAdmin utility that comes with your control panel.
To run phpPgAdmin, do the following:
1. Select PGSQL DBs in the Databases menu.
2. Click the name of the database you would like to edit.
You can also start this utility from the PGSQL database management page:
3. Select PGSQL DBs in the Databases menu.
4. Click the Edit icon for the database you are going to edit:
5. In the form that appears, click Built in phpPgAdmin control panel to start editing your database
6. Follow the instructions of the phpPgAdmin control panel to edit your PgSQL DB