1. Insert the Windows 2000 Server CD-ROM into the CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive.
2. If a dialog box appears automatically after you insert the CD-ROM, click Install Add-on Components. If no dialog box appears, click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel. Double-click Add/Remove Programs, and then click Add/Remove Windows Components.
3. In the list of components, click to select the Terminal Services check box.
4. Click to clear the Terminal Services Licensing check box if it is selected. You do not need this service for Remote Administration mode. Click Next.
5. Click Remote Administration Mode, and then click Next.
6. The Terminal Services Wizard runs and installs Terminal Services. Close the wizard when it is finished, and then reboot your computer if you are prompted to do so.
Save 15% on Instant Deploy Bare-Metal Servers in 26 Global Markets with Coupon Code: EdgeSave