1. Click Start, point to Control Panel, double-click Administrative Tools, and then double-click Data Sources(ODBC).
2. Click the System DSN tab, and then click Add.
3. Click the database driver that corresponds with the database type to which you are connecting, and then click Finish.
4. Type the data source name. Make sure that you choose a name that you can remember. You will need to use this name later.
5. Click Select.
6. Click the correct database, and then click OK.
7. Click OK, and then click OK.
Save 15% on Instant Deploy Bare-Metal Servers in 26 Global Markets with Coupon Code: EdgeSave