1. Start Microsoft FrontPage 2000.
2. On the File menu, click Open Web.
3. In the Open Web dialog box, click the Web that you want or type the URL to the Web that you want in the Folder name box (for example, https://webserver). Click Open.
4. In the Enter Network Password dialog box, type your user name, password, and domain in the corresponding boxes, and then click OK.
5. In the Folder List pane, right-click the folder that you want to convert to a subweb. On the shortcut menu that appears, click Convert to Web.
You receive the following message:
Changing this folder into a Web will cause pages in it to change.
– Pages that include files may not be updated when included files change
– Hyperlinks on navigation bars may be removed
Are you sure you want to do this?
6. Click Yes.