Manage Auto SSL , One of the new features introduced in latest cPanel. The Manage Auto SSL interface allows you to manage the AutoSSL feature, which automatically installs domain-validated SSL certificates on users’ domains for the Apache and Dovecot services.
In order to manage the feature follow the steps
- Login to WHM with root user
- At your left hand side pane under “SSL/TLS” menu click on “Manage Auto SSL” option.
- On the right side pane, you will see that the feature is disabled by default.
- In order to enable the feature , select the “cPanel ( powered by Comodo)” radio button and click on Save.
- You will now see the notification from cpanel that the feature has been enabled.
- You are done.